Ingredients:
Pancake mix
Egg
Oil
Water
Screaming baby
Start with the screaming baby, that won't let you put her down without screaming (example 1.1)
Then get out a bowl and crack the egg into the bottom (example 1.2)
Then get out a pan, spray it and place it on the stove next to the bowl.
Don't forget about the screaming child.
Scoop one cup of pancake mix out and accidentally pour it in the pan instead of the bowl (example 1.3)
laugh, get out the camera, and give the baby a hug.
Congratulations! You tried to make pancakes and it didn't work!
6 comments:
so so funny. At least you didn't pour cascade in the batter.. . . you knew that joke was coming. (sorry mom).
I just love that you did that.
You are hilarious.
I like that you had two identical pictures of screaming baby.
I was going to bring up the fact that this sounds suspiciously close to the Cascade pancakes I tried once...Also not delicious.
I can relate. I love this post!
im impressed you were able to document this event for our reading pleasure :) Just had to make my blog private, so email me your email at ekallenlaw@gmail.com so I can add you...trust me, just have to block it from the crazies of Idaho and not from my lovely family I see once in a blue moon!
Post a Comment